- Bringing back Tegan on a regular basis
- Bringing back the Fourth Doctor on a regular basis
- Bringing back Gallifrey 90210 to tell the story of the Time War
- Brought the ongoing Eighth Doctor audios to an end
- Made the unmade Season 27
- Given Charley Pollard her own spin-off series
They now add
- reject Saturday Night at the Red Lion by yours truly as part of their Short Trips audio saga!
I mean, all ideas I did first - AND I GOT PROOF - but do they actually take stuff I OFFER WILLINGLY?
A clue: no.
I wouldn't have minded if someone better had got job, yet I find no mention of "Johan Redsen" being on the books, nor a "CJ Mason". Thankfully I find no "Joshua Wynne", "Mark Goucher" or "Smokin Gjacket" either.
As a protest, I have recommenced the Big Finish piss-off mockery!
The Magic Mushroom
YOU DID THIS, BRIGGSY! I NAME THEE FOREVER THE DESTROYER OF MY SELF ESTEEM!
Bugger, I hope that didn't just wreck my chance on the other competition.
Aw, who am I kidding? They probably didn't even read Immoral Victories...