Of course, what's really impressive is that it's about 3 billion times spookier to see it here than it was in Planet of the Dead.
Speaking of four knocks, do they perchance refer to the four elements of Moffat's reign?
1) The new Doctor
2) The new Companion
3) The new Doctor AND Companion in costume outside the new TARDIS prop
4) The new TARDIS control room
If so, the fourth knock has come... courtesy of Scooty the full-fisted set reporter...
Not the best view, I concede, but enough to base an opinion of.
Do I like it?
1) It's different
2) ...actually that's all I've got
1) It's not different enough
2) Way too 60s Dalek movies where the colour scheme was chosen via lava lamp
3) Too damn dim, turn the lights up
4) The roundels either look like eyes or nipples and are creepy either way
5) This image might actually be reversed on TV (cause we're BEHIND the illuminated painting in the back of a police box instead of in FRONT), so it's not accurate
6) The police box windows are wrong for Smith's TARDIS, which surely Moff would have noticed. Is this all some kind of hoax?
"Number 2 control room closed down for redecoration... I don't like the colour."
So, there, another spoiler-ridden post wasted on the bloggersphere...