Friday, January 30, 2009

Brain Space

For my own amusement I have decided to post some comic book covers. Not my own, but photographic landscape portraits covering the dying days of Cerebus the Aardvark. Why? Why not? I only really gave Cerebus a second look after a friend of the family gave me seven crates of unsold independent comic books in lieu of a Christmas present. I ended up with around 1500 new comics and around 270 of those were Cerebus. As I searched through the crates and put the different comics in order, I was struck by the... well, beauty of the covers. They made me feel sad, in a way, yet nostalgic in another. Maybe they just reminded me of The Legend of Robin Hood (crucial psychological turning point # 23?) or Golden Brown. Either way, they're nice and, I think worthy of a blogpost if naught else.


































...

Look, I like them. Who's blog is this, anyway?!

No comments: